Return PolicyReturn shipping is free on all U.S. orders. For international orders, shipping and returns costs are calculated based on the size, weight and distance of your return.
Items purchased online may be returned online or dropped off at a FRAME retail location within 30 days of purchase. Orders dropped off will be processed on the customer's behalf. Items purchased at a FRAME retail location can only be returned in-store.
Items must be returned new, unused and with all FRAME garment tags still attached.
Items marked “final sale” are not eligible for return.
Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
If you have any further questions, please contact our CUSTOMER CARE team by phone at +1 844.80.FRAME (+1 844.803.7263) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
ExchangesUnfortunately, we do not offer exchanges at this time. Return the item you wish to exchange and place a new order on frame-store.com. Alternatively, you can exchange your online purchase at our FRAME retail store.
Receiving A RefundYour refund will be credited to the original payment method or as store credit to your FRAME account.
Please note that refunds can take up to 10 days to appear on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
Returns To A FRAME StoreOnline returns can be dropped off at any FRAME retail store location along with the original invoice and garment tags attached. All dropped off orders will be processed on the customer's behalf. Returns to FRAME stores are subject to our store return and exchange policy.
Returning Your PurchaseI Have an Account
1. Sign in at my account and select the order number containing the item(s) you would like to return.
2. You will then receive an email with your FedEx return shipping label.
3. Print the label to attach to your box.
4. Drop off your shipment at your local FedEx facility.
I Don't Have an Account
1. Click on order status to enter your order number and email address.
2. Select the order number containing the item(s) you would like to return.
3. You will receive an email with your FedEx return shipping label.
4. Drop off your shipment at your local FedEx facility